? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 212 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????My World (Abstract)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 53 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Food Glorious Food!

I'm dedicating this post to all those people who dearly love me and worry whether or not I eat! All of you will be happy to know that a Jr. Hamburger, regular onion rings, 7 packs of ketchup and cup of ice water later I have consumed an outrageous amount of calories for lunch today and have loved every minute of it! As I lathered my onion rings with ketchup, I thought "Wow, this is so delicious and even though in a few hours my stomach will be protesting my food choice with indigestion. . .it's soooo worth it!" I ate an "All-American heart attack disguised in nifty little paper bags" kind of lunch that everyone should indulge in from time to time!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhooHoo!!

Earl Edmunds said...

YUM!

Anonymous said...

When you have to tell people you eat, it is not normally a good sign.