? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 212 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????My World (Abstract)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 53 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anatomy 101

The following is Facial Anatomy 101 by Cullen, age 2:

Cullen climbs in my bed this Sunday morning, greets me with his sweet smile and wide eyes and says "Good morning" then snuggles close. He was quiet for a few seconds and then suddenly starts reaching for my ear furthest from him and says "ear" then he goes to the other "ear". I then realized as he was reaching for the rest of my face that we were going to go through the litany of facial features that he knows. I thought it was so cute the way he touched all over my face so proud trying to show me that he knew the names for everything and so I listened as he touched my face and said "cheek", "lips", "eye, "nose" and then he sort of sits up with his hand still on my nose and says with great delight "and there's the boogers in there"!

What can I say. . .boys will be boys and all body parts will be appreciated for the ability to produce gross contents!!!

0 comments: