? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 212 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????My World (Abstract)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 53 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't ask if you don't want to know!

I continue to learn some of the same lessons over and over in motherhood. One of the most valuable is don't ever ask a child a question that you don't want an honest answer to. And then brace yourself because you never know what you might get!

Recently I received an email from my best friend about Mother's Day. She was sent one of those generic forwards where children had been asked a series of questions about mothers and the answers are always so cute. Well being the great mother that she is she got that email and decided to ask her 2 oldest children the questions in that email and send their replies to her friends. It was one of the sweetest and cutest emails I'd ever received. So in the spirit of her email I decided one night to ask Cullen one of the questions and see what his answer would be. I only asked 1 question. Here's how it went. . . . . . . . .

Me: "Cullen, why did God make Mommies?"
Cullen: slight pause "Because they don't have wee-wees."
Abrupt end to conversation followed by hysterical laughter!!!!!

Now you see why I only asked 1 question! :-)

3 comments:

Earl Edmunds said...

Cullen is AWESOME! He is my favorite nephew! What a character!

befruitfulandmultiply said...

Tripp: "I love that kid!" We enjoy your stories...please keep them coming!

Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

haha! that's hilarious!